Pages - Menu


Saturday, January 2, 2016

Welcome to My Blog HPlasMo

Hello guys, welcome to my blog HPlasMo (Hobby Plastic Model). Recently, I started a new hobby to collecting and building plastic model. So I really newbie in plastic model world. Gunpla is my primary choice for my collection. It's because I think Gunpla is really cool, really detail and fun to build. Maybe I will buy other plastic model like military in the future but up until now I only have Gunpla. For now I have 4 Gunpla, 3 already built and 1 still in the box. All of this Gunpla is still only HG. Yes HG...!! Hahaha... I don't have any PG or event MG yet. I think HG is a good choice to start because I still newbie and really afraid to make a mistake in MG or PG.

In this blog I will share about my experience. Sorry for my English if it there are any mistake. Hope that you will like it and you are welcome to comment here.

No comments:

Post a Comment