Pages - Menu


Saturday, January 2, 2016

Review Part 1: Bandai HGUC 1/144 RX-0 Unicorn Gundam (Destroy Mode) Full Psycho-Frame Prototype Mobile Suit : Box Preview

Part 2 | Part 3

Hello guys, this is my first post about gundam review. In this first part I will show you the box of this awesome gunpla. This is my 3rd gunpla and actually this is a gift from my girlfriend for my birthday (What an Awesome Gift!!!).  I never watch the anime series Gundam Unicorn before but I really like this gunpla. It's really cool in red destroy mode, although I think in unicorn mode this gunpla doesn't look cool at all(just my opinion). Oh FYI this gunpla can't transform from unicorn mode to destroy mode because in HG series Bandai sold unicorn mode and destroy mode(like in this review) separately. But if you buy the PG version you can really transform it(Awesome).

Let's check it out.


Bandai HGUC Unicorn Gundam Destroy Mode Front Box
Front Box
Bandai HGUC Unicorn Gundam Destroy Mode Top Box
Top Box
Bandai HGUC Unicorn Gundam Destroy Mode Bottom Box
Bottom Box
Bandai HGUC Unicorn Gundam Destroy Mode Right and Left Box
Right and Left Box

You can see a really cool art in the front box, I really like the red color. In the top and bottom box contain information about this Gundam and photo about how this gunpla look like. 

That's it for now. In the next post I will unboxing this gunpla so you can see what will you get if you buy this one. Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment